SokoPro and familiarity
It isn’t really important to have DMS if your people are ignoring it or having some obstacles to use it properly.
It is always a problem to make any changes in habitual work style in the organization: changing the hardware, software, teaching people a lot,
correcting mistakes, motivating to use the solution. Rather than giving people familiar interface and common procedures for making the work done.
- Well-known Microsoft Windows interface.
- Not cluttered with unnecessary tools UI.
- Easy upload by Drag&Drop and download.
- Familiar Explorer folder view and behavior.
- Lots of people are already using it now.